Crypto Press

Latest Crypto Discussions and Mining

Video is ready, Click Here to View ×

Get A Ledger Hard Wallet For Safe Digital Asset Storage

Enter The Uphold $500K Signup Giveaway!

Digital Asset Investor Website

XRP Donations Welcome And Appreciated
Destination Tag
Get Crypto Merchandise

Follow Me On Twitter

I am not a licensed financial advisor. All videos on this channel are intended for entertainment purposes only. You should not buy, sell, or invest in any asset based on what I say in these videos. You should know that investing carries extreme risks. You could lose your entire investment. This is not trading advice and I am in no way liable for any losses incurred.

40 thoughts on “VanEck Bitcoin ETF Will Open Digital Asset And Ripple XRP Floodgates

  1. I've finally evolved into a system that works for me. I make many XRP and alt coins trades, all at very small percentages of my BTC, that way if I make a charting mistake, or get stuck holding because of a BTC dip, then it's not a big deal because I go small bags only and just flip them at 10% gains, rinse and repeat. I also keep a dedicated chart that I created, nothing fancy, to record all my buys and sells and keep of running total of BTC (Satoshi) on hand. That said, if you all look through many alts, be them top 30 or even very obscure, you will find a several resting on support for the 1, 4 and 8hr charts, thus accumulation likely taking place. A few lucky ones pop and trigger my sell order in a day or two, while others need to be sat on awhile longer, but the sell orders are in already set so that I can sleep through it. One of my biggest faults in the early days was actually caring if I missed more profit and thus neglecting to sell. Now I dump a coin/token at 10%-20% profit and never look back or give it another thought. It's a lot like grinding from back in the poker days. It's a slow process, but making 5 bucks here, 10 bucks there, will eventually add up. And yes, I now ignore news, well, except for Chris' vids, of course. Now I can also use new strategies like P.A.S strategy, from Engr. Johnson Bale from Uk, I got to utilize less than 10K in BTCs as investment, and I was able to make up to 75K profits in a week, you can also get more help from him at . All this boils down to me telling the world to invest, make profits and re-invest.

  2. How will a Bitcoin ETF affect the price of XRP? If institutions are only allowed to buy bitcoin, the other coins need to be bought by retail investors to push the price up. So how if e.g. 99% of the cash goes to bitcoin, the remaining 1% must push the price of the other coins up until there are other ETFs. So following that logic, the only coin to buy is bitcoin at the moment. Or am I missing something here? Please enlighten me.

  3. DA!! If they don’t drink the Kool Aid, we will catch that rocket ? to the moon ? and leave FUD’sters and scared turkeys ? behind!! Keep spreading the truth- we will all ride in first class to the victory parade!! ??

  4. I'm going to start my own ETF product called 'Sh!tCoin Average Return Fund' which will give exposure to a mixed bag of useless/overhyped coins. Just don't read too much into the fine print.

  5. Buying cryptos now is a risk. I'm new but been doing online stuff, for a decade plus now and I can see the cycle we're in, it's early early days. I believe once the risk factor is over and mum and dad investors can buy that's when it's game set match. Until then the industry is so new it's best to get on with my life and forget about it. I know I'm gonna wake up a millionaire, I can feel, it's just a matter of when

  6. I agree ETFs are huge because a lot of people can't handle registering on the exchanges and all the ins and outs of moving crypto around without losing it or getting hacked.

  7. I don't think its a question of approval or not, I think the SEC is buying time to study the market and financial instruments to better know how to regulate them once they are approved.

  8. I'm dreaming of a Jet Plane, don't know when I'll be back again!!
    Tell them kids to be quite DAI. LOL
    I'm not a investment adviser, I'm a stay at home dad making money on ???
    Go get-em DAI

  9. DAI, you must have received your shipment of coffee and a high grade cinnamon because you are on fire today!!!! Boooooom!!!! Thank you for the research and the connections. God bless and take care.

  10. My Father passed and was tremendously organized. I am witnessing how slow and inept the system is. Patience investors, we will hit a bull market in no time. Obstructionists are scrambling.

Leave comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.